Things I forgot… about newborns..
Posted January 9, 2015on:
It’s been over three years since I’ve dealt with a newborn. I had forgotten what it was like to live with one.. here are some of the things I’ve re-discovered about life with a newborn..
- Newborns make A LOT of noises
- They can make putting on a diaper VERY difficult, especially when they refuse to straighten their legs
- Beware of every little fart
- Just when you think they are done pooping… they really aren’t.
- Newborns stretch.. A LOT
- They really aren’t as fragile as they look
- Girl’s pee can fly just as much as boy pee
- When changing a newborn, bring more than one diaper with you because chances are you will use at least three before you are done changing her.
- You will break into a sweat just changing their outfits.
- When you don’t bring a change of clothes, that’s when they will wet themselves
I’m sure there are other things I’ve forgotten, but.. you know.. sleep deprivation..
(Don’t forget to click these badges to rate my blog and vote for me. All you need to do is click!)