Since I’ve been gone…
Posted November 1, 2014on:
I’m still pregnant. Still not working due to all the pregnancy complications..
The following has also happened..
- We’ve moved from our apartment to a home we are now renting
- I’m days away from my third trimester
- I’ve been off bedrest.. back on bedrest.. and now have a wheelchair to get out of the house with a handicap placard to place on my car
- I’ve been having weekly doctors visits making sure my cervix isn’t shrinking to worrisome lengths
- I went from weekly progesterone shots to nightly progesterone dosages
- I’ve had family here off and on to help me out with day to day activities
- I turned 34
- M turned 3
- M had a peanut reaction and test confirmed she has a peanut allergy
- We now carry a bottle of benadryl and an epi pen everywhere we go
- We’ve had potty training setbacks and triumphs
- I became a Jamberry Independent Nail Consultant
- Hubby has been beyond amazingly supportive
- Hubby and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary
I’m sure I’m forgetting so many things that have happened since August. But I’m back, and I’m going to try my best to keep up with this. I realized how much I actually need this blog. It’s not only to document the events of my little family’s lives, but because it’s a great outlet for me to sort through feelings and thoughts.