Posted January 2, 2014on:
Alright.. January 2nd, 2014.
I’m back at the daily grind.. the usual schedule.. the 9a-5p.. or, in my case, the 7a-3:30p…
It’s 2014 and I have to get used to writing “14” instead of “13.” It takes me awhile to even get used to the month changing.. lets see how long it takes me to get used to this year change.
So here we are, at 2014.
This year, I…
- Will turn 34.
- Will be the mother to a three year old.
- Hopefully get pregnant with baby #2.
- Hopefully find the change I need to feel satisfied with my “career.”
- Will have known and dated Hubby for 6 years.
- Will have been married for 4 years.
- Will have scrapbooked at least 60 layouts this year (that’s 5 layouts a month..).
- Will have increased success in creating and selling some crafts.
- Will finally get down to my full weightloss goal.. (only to get prego again!).
- Finally figure out how to proper meal plan and grocery shop.
- Enjoy family time.
- Make several trips to the Birch Aquarium (since we are now members!)
- Enjoy friends (ie. make sure M lives in a germ-free bubble so that we can actually hang out with friends).
- Take more pictures.
Fourteen things for 2014. How cute was that?!
What will happen to you in 2014?